Saturday, March 15, 2003
LIFESKILLS CAMP 2003
Lifeskills camp Day 1: Group one had Ms Tan for the day, while we Group two had the GEP teacher, Ms Ow. No matter what teacher, it was great! I just dunno how to explain this lor! It's cool! it's fun! Everything was great! Love everything, love everyone. We made a night trail, like YouXin had said. It was funny! All our throats were sore. BUT WHO CARES! It's great to know that you have such a great class, that somehow, no matter what happens, they would stick with you through THICK AND THIN. Pls! It's not easy to get such a class like 2/1 ok! haha :) i was hoping that we would be together forever...anyway, yes, we got a scolding. It was really bad, with everyone breaking down like that..it was horrible! It made me, who had never been near tears since last year...feel like crying. WHY? I feel that it's already the last year that 2/1 2003 can have camp together as a class...*my stop that tears now*! I find that Ms Tan was great. Why, I and YouXin chatted til pretty late. 2plus i think. Didn't sleep well ok! I woke every hour, 2.30, 3.00, 4plus, and 5.30. It was madness. Almost everytime I woke, I saw Ms Tan standing there looking at our class...what does that mean? Is it cuz she didn't sleep? She had been explaining for our class everything that happened? I mean, I feel very very very sad, esp. when Ms Tan said, it was "beacuse of my assumption"!!! I mean, it makes it sound like all the fault is on her, and NO IT'S NOT! Pls! ANY SANE PERSON WON'T STEP INTO A DARK CLASSROOM GOING "ANYONE THERE?" ok?! I was pretty fedup when I heard some ppl go, "make us wait so long, i can go home and watch TV already lah!" You wanna watch TV? You can JOLLY WELL juz GET OUTTA HERE! ARGH! Everything was ok...the hike up Bukit Timah was pretty lame. Don't care...Knots and Lashing...the chicken thing, we got through, but very lame. Human ladder was great! :) Very funny too..haha...I think I'm going mad...
Lifeskills Camp Day 2: Group one has Mrs Siva Koh, and Group two has...Chen LiLi...Hmm...figured that Mrs Koh rox in our class tee ok! She looks very very good in red. Oh yes, forgot to say that Ms Tan RoX with a cap...hehe! :) She really looks good in a cap, dunno why oso..think i siao already! *THINK TEACHERS SHOULD WEAR CASUAL TO SCHOOL EVERYDAY!* haha...it's a fact! I mean, Ms Ng was great in casual. Think she looks younger...(i mean, not that she's very old now...just that when she always wear those very formal clothes for teaching, makes her look very strict, not nice to chat with...her casual clothes better...make her seem more fun...) We did dragonboating...very very fun! Got all wet...esp. during the rafting..then we just went to sleep with wet butts in the bus. Shiok man! We had lotsa fun! :) The day was followed by...FLYING FOX for us, and Abseiling for group one...BUT BOTH WERE GREAT!!! Luv flying fox...the instructor also very very lame ok! Like pls lor...he quite poor thing, no one talk to him, only the lamos from 2/1 like ME?? went to chat with him and help him do things...haha...think he's sean or shawn or something liddat. Whateva. It's that name there i think. Hmm, Campfire (aka. Ms Ng's FIRE) was great! It was much better than last year's. She did a good job, though it was not her idea totally...but she was good. It's like...this thing burn down, then out flew sparklers...it was great! Everything went sparkling everywhere....wow! Where can you eva find that?! Hmm, heard that the guides ppl sang birthday song for her. Dunno when her bday is oso! HEY THAT 3 for $10 thing...I know I was very very very mean, cuz i started it lah, but don't blame me pls, if you ever find out who i was talking about ok...I didn't mean to be MEAN...it was a joke pls! *wink* haha...yea, it's funny though. Bathing time is so so short...sian ah! That night of CampFire, Liane, YouXin, Zhang Wei, Yasi and I didn't sleep...almost...we were making up lamo cheers, with LIANE THE BIG LAMO around...haha! It was funny ok! I really didn't wanna sleep. After all, it was the last night of camp together with 2/1 '03 ok! *STOP I WANNA CRY...* i feel like...time passes so quickly this year. CAN WE EVA STOP THE TIME? can we turn the time back to 11.30 of 13/3/03 CampFire night, the moment when it was lights out? pls! I promise, diz time i won't sleep. I won't let youxin or liane or yasi or zhang sleep. They hafta stay awake to crap til morn comes! Pls! I can't stand it! Let time stop there...let the happiness stay forever...*control the tears!!! But we still fell asleep. think that last teachers i saw before i fell asleep was Mr Derek Tan, Mr Chan and Ms Chang Tsai walking together during Night Patrol back to the staff room. That was about...1plus...
Lifeskills Camp Day 3:
Telematch...2/1 got first YES! It's great...haha :) too bad we didn't win for cheers...hmm...you know, i think it's amazing that we took so many pics with so many teachers...YEA BABY YEA! it was great, but somehow i reached home feeling really sad. Felt like crying. Lost my voice. Wrote a song...maybe it was for 2/1, maybe it was just for "someone" I dunno. But somehow i feel that it's a sad thing. I wanna live that way forever, with all the fun and happiness, all the games and training for leadership and teambuilding and NO WORK for once...WITH THE CLASS 2/1!! Why...I'm dreaming. I know! You don't have to wake me from this sweet dream! PLS! I know!! * I'll cry...stop it! WHY? believe that our class is very very close actually. It was great to see that everyone helps each other. The cheering was great for the class. Love it! Miss it...... :(
15/03/03:
The 3 days of camp has passed...I think I'm going mad...I dunno...i miss camp! Can't live properly now...nearly cried in public ok! As i had said in the sms's to a friend, I miss Ms Ng's...urm...scolding us....Mr Tan's...urm...*****y movements...and even some other teachers nagging and some classes cheers...i really miss everything. I feel..down?! Don't gimme the crap that..it's hormonal changes in the WHOLE OF 2/1??? PLS! I DON'T TAKE THAT! Anyway, there's still one unclear thing today...WHEN IS MS NG'S BDAY? WHY EVERYONE SAY A DIFF DATE? Oh yes, and i think the sms i juz sent to shuang hong not long ago...very funny...about the bride and bridegroom thing?? haha...shuang hong will know what i mean...wanna know? Can ask me...hehe..i don't wanna write here...not good. what if...hehe...
Oh yes, shuang hong and I have lotsa stuff in the head...remember the Birthday prezzie...the knocking into...the blushing like lobster...the...hehehehe....remember the RESTAURANT...hehe...the...i dunno how to say oso...i think the sharing of their food lah huh? and...remember...the giving what as prezzie? A...**** or a ***??? hehe...ppl hu wanna know, can ask me...or shuang..dunn think she'll tell u...but ask me if you really really wanna know...hmm
Oh yea, this blog, i'm sharing with a friend. So i think...dun be too sure that it's always me here...
15/03/03:
OH GOSH! What kinda news is my fren telling me???? She says that ms ng's bday is 15/03, she likes Lana cakes, she was so surprised by them that she went "you naughty girls ah...", Uncle Jack calls her "cute cute"...he thinks ms ng is cute...and ms ng likes him too? (cuz he calls her for everything, like helping her with everything and he gave ms ng a hongbao for new year...they always have lunch together (THIS I CAN BE WITNESS...)
ANOTHER THING! Mr Tan was seen at Ghim Moh area 17th floor at ELEVEN o'CLOCK at night, wearing a weird costume!
Oh gosh, why do i keep laughing!!!
-Broken dreams-