Purest of Pain
I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak
couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender
just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said
I'm gonna to live with out you
and maybe someone else
is standing there beside you
but there's something baby
that you need to know
that deep inside me
I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you
it's all that I'm asking
Baby, give me back my fantasy
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Living without you
my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain
I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt
when you walked away
but to tell you the truth
I can't find my way
and deep inside me
I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you
it's all that I'm asking
Goodbye My Lover
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
Saturday, April 02, 2005
I love it i love it i love it. And as much as I'm fuming at half the world I will still love it.
Ok let's put this into a few sections according to time. Firstly I wanna say - guys, tolerate with this template. will change it by june.
Part I:
Yesterday was so amusing, it really didn't feel very much like April Fools. Things turned out differently, will update in class on Monday. Apparently it attracted more attention that it was supposed to, so many busy-bodies who peered at it got all envious and touched and sweet and wished they were the target...TOO BAD...get our class, maybe you'll get it, but..hehe, too bad. At least, I wouldn't be bothered.
1. Thanks to my "sources" which I willnot name here. Good one. Good many. Hey, clever! =)
2. Thanks to those in class, at least, those who'd tried so hard to cooperate. Eg. Jac is great as usual, Karin did a WONDERFUL job, xinling tried to cheer us up when spirits are low, bek is BEST..juz stood up to do whatever she had to, then stay back after school with me to..to..haha. Even Zhang Qian helped out - which was wonderful cuz she did a very professional one!
3. Thanks to all those helpful people who'd helped us. I can't say who they are now but yes, there are many! So hey, I love them all! haha.. (= Thank you thank you and thank you again. And to the one whom I wished a happy weekend, I wish them a happy ever after too! =)
4. So someone woke me up again. It all seemed so unimportant to some. But I guess sometimes there are some reasons which I can't be bothered to tell anyone anymore. "Some things are more important than others" - I totally agree. Thanks again and again and again. *kudos...*
Part II:
Deny deny deny deny. I am an IDIOT - happened to wake up this morning knowing how dumb I'd been. Was reading some stuff when I noticed that life is a stupid thing altogether. After wasting so much time..I noticed a difference. One took a lifetime, the other took a few months. Somehow there's something different to it. Maybe it's nothing to do with individuals, but it's gotta do with time. I wonder if I'd been wasting too much time doing certain stuff that was never worth my time. Haha..nvm. Long story.
Part III:
Thank you Den! I'll pay for all the mailing fees!! *hugs* Oh yes and Albert, update me. Kal, you PROMISED!! I WANT! And Victor, I will send it to you asap. Ok, at least, Albert, help me tell Vict and Kal. Thanks. =)
And if you guys wanna know, I've got the full version. Kick Andy, that cheap bastard. To think I've thought it would be fine for her to work with him. I suggest you advice her to leave him in the slums. She doesn't have to waste her time. I will never again trust that jerk. Tell him to hell off cuz she doesn't deserve to get what he did. And he's an idiot.
Part IV:
HSk = good time to sleep. CWOT. Eye itched like crazy. Met our hist tchr who happened to erm..take? In the room next to ours. Before the test celine and I were telling her some rubbish..and she was asking me at the stairs "You came to help me izit?" haha..*knocks head* funny thing was she was saying if we were in the same room can give her answers or something. *crashes against the wall* best thing is she said our teacher will kill us if we got answers from her cuz we're bound to fail. Asked her why she wanted to take the test, she said more for fun, she's regretting now cuz she's nervous and whatever. Quite lame but I'm kinda amused.
'Mummy' was taking too. Amused. Totally amused. err..ok nvm. No comments.
Others, I shall not comment too. I guess some stuff stay "happened" in the heart. ; )
and thank you thank you thank you and i love u too! hahaha...Sigh..nvm.
-Broken dreams-