Purest of Pain
I'm sorry I didn't mean to call
but I couldn't fight it
I guess I was weak
couldn't even hide it
and so I surrender
just to hear your voice
I know how many times I said
I'm gonna to live with out you
and maybe someone else
is standing there beside you
but there's something baby
that you need to know
that deep inside me
I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you
it's all that I'm asking
Baby, give me back my fantasy
the courage that I need to live
the air that I breathe
Living without you
my world becomes so empty
my day's are so cold and lonely
and each night I taste
the purest of pain
I wish I could tell you I'm feeling better every day
that it didn't hurt
when you walked away
but to tell you the truth
I can't find my way
and deep inside me
I feel like I'm dying
I have to see you
it's all that I'm asking
Goodbye My Lover
Did I disappoint you or let you down?
Should I be feeling guilty or let the judges frown?
'Cause I saw the end before we'd begun,
Yes I saw you were blinded and I knew I had won.
So I took what's mine by eternal right.
Took your soul out into the night.
It may be over but it won't stop there,
I am here for you if you'd only care.
You touched my heart you touched my soul.
You changed my life and all my goals.
And love is blind and that I knew when,
My heart was blinded by you.
I've kissed your lips and held your head.
Shared your dreams and shared your bed.
I know you well, I know your smell.
I've been addicted to you.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I am a dreamer but when I wake,
You can't break my spirit - it's my dreams you take.
And as you move on, remember me,
Remember us and all we used to be
I've seen you cry, I've seen you smile.
I've watched you sleeping for a while.
I'd be the father of your child.
I'd spend a lifetime with you.
I know your fears and you know mine.
We've had our doubts but now we're fine,
And I love you, I swear that's true.
I cannot live without you.
And I still hold your hand in mine.
In mine when I'm asleep.
And I will bear my soul in time,
When I'm kneeling at your feet.
Goodbye my lover.
Goodbye my friend.
You have been the one.
You have been the one for me.
I'm so hollow, baby, I'm so hollow.
I'm so, I'm so, I'm so hollow.
Saturday, October 15, 2005
Suddenly everything has come to an end. It was the last day as a class in school. Funny how I'll miss so many things around me..the people, the place. I had never thought I would even feel sad..but I am. Sigh..some things are so weird. Here's some stuff for my dear classmates:
1. Diana - I think I'll miss her straightforwardness most. The way we sit in lit, digress, roll eyes, then pretend we know something when Mrs Westvik asks.
2. Celine - haha..guess what? Chats online, doing history in the morning..thinking of car doors..jackets *chokes* haha..POKE
3. Karin - the way she 'floats' around, roll eyes, pass sarcastic remarks..and is still so cool ever!
4. Karen - the 'hahaha' girl who never fails to make me laugh with her..guess she must be ultra stressed as the Mon of our class!
5. Zhiting - smsing in class, the way she can predict exactly what I'm up to..hmm. i CHERISH u..haha. guess my right, my left and the QDs.. ;)
6. PeiXuan - hyper at times, serious at others, yet always so charming..and like to suddenly pass VERY lame remarks tt make us all burst out laughing, esp during math.. :)
7. Eleen - so cool and pretty! haha :) history, lit..everything! 4 years le! rock on EK!
8. FanDi - how she lives with erm..celine and pris irritating her all day long..and so good at art!
9. Charmaine - the colourful conversations we've had these 4 years, last year by the ecopond..hmm..
10. Siheng - "hand in physics nownownownownow!"
11. Tong Chong - why poor thing always get bullied, but I still think u're very cute.. :)
12. HeLi - so responsible when getting CHINESE =S ..so sorry for all the trouble..
13. Yajie - always so sleepy in class, arguing with ZhaoYan over everything..haha..
14. XinLing - singing all types of funny songs, sms in class, 'DadDy!' shouts, lame jokes..haha, nice things u drew too..
15. XiaoLe - walk to same bus-stop while u go for piano, the chats on the bus..etc..haha :)
16. Vivien - ermm..always teasing me abt someone? :P and the googageehehahoee kinda thing..haha :)
17. Shumin - 4years le! Right opposite me in class..the cool artworks!
18. YingXu - photos! :) time to chat..walks around school..listening ear..the cool place we spotted :)
19. LinLin - chem rep! also always get all kinda trouble from us..
20. Prisc - Haha so many how to say. POKE, JAP w/o ur teacher, oral preparations, assembly mornings etc..history classes, chats, songs sang..haha..
21. Yini - always put up with my rubbish and..*scratching* haha..so all rounded..
23. Tricia - pull jacket! Eat MORE!! take a break man!
24. Youxin - the quiet listener who won't comment, whom I've known for so long and I dunno why I told some stuf to! :)
25. Bek - wife ah! camp! msn chats! the rubbish lame jokes u say tt i will ALWAYS laugh over..i also dunno why ah. all the baobei baobei bargirls laoban things..haha..
26. YuanYuan - same grp for EL and always we always like to rush thru everything haha..
27. Yuxing - BIGHANDS :P hehe..the little chats in class, the many bickering out of class, time we went to BK together, dance, sing songs, camp!! 3599..hehe..
28. Amelia - teach me physics (half-life thing) haha..and figured i'm quite a sad case..listening on the bus..tnx!
29. Liting - aiyo..haha, the very funny girl in front..always ready to cheer ppl up..
30. Yuchen - always by the door when I leave, then will say byebye :)
31. Jac - listening online, getting e class together..the landmark of 410! haha..SO TALL, makes me feel VERY short..
32. Zhang Qian - so quiet but always there with us..also always only get to say bye when i leave.
33. TongTong - my mei4mei4! haha..and my wife's wife..erm. 3599 jokes, for listening to my crap since sec3..helping me with the "job" haha..
34. Zhao Yan - my nonsense everyday! so kelian! but still will teach me everything I ask! so nice of her! :)
-Broken dreams-